I am inspired by...


By lacrosse. When I step on the field all my worries melt away. I immediately focus on the game. Nothing else matters. Just me and the ball. I work and strive to do my best. My happy place is running down the field with the ball in my stick.

By the ocean. I practically grew up on the water. My dad has been building boats my whole life and because of that every weekend we go out on the water. It makes me so happy to go out with my family and go fish, tube or just ride around on the boat. The ocean is such an amazing place.








By my Parents. My parents are my biggest inspiration in life. They are truly incredible people. Everyday they overcome difficult obstacles. They have taught me so many lessons in life and I can never repay them for that. I strive everyday to do my best because of them.
By yoga. When I do yoga I usually do "hot yoga" or bikram. It's very similar to regular yoga but it is 106 degrees in the room. Yoga relaxes me. My favorite pose is one called the "standing tree." You start standing and wrap your right arm under you left and wrap your left foot over your thigh and wrap your toes around your calf. Some days I can hold the pose others I can't but when I can I come up with some of my best ideas.









By running . I have been running since I was young. Many people say "it clears my head" or "it relieves stress" for me that never was the case. I hate running. I'm not going to lie I just don't like running for a long time. You might ask " then why run?" For me it's the feeling after the race when I get extremely happy. I'm of course so happy because I'm done but also so proud I did it. I pushed away all the voices in my head that said " Stop. Don't do it." Then is why I feel the most inspired. So I guess I'm not inspired by running but by "the post run."


Comments

Popular Posts